About A Cup of Cold Water

Please see the "What I Sell" gadget on the sidebar for a list of items! Directions for placing an order are also on the sidebar.

As much as I love to sew, I am taking only a limited number of orders right now. Three children who are 5 and younger demand much of my spare time and so at least for this season in my life, sewing has to wait in line behind the 6 little hands that need me. BUT... I am working little by little to prepare a selection of ready to ship items! Check back soon!
Please do contact me to inquire about a custom order and I will be sure to get back with you quickly to discuss my availibilty.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bigger Things Pouch





























The Bigger Things Pouch, big sister to the Little Things Pouch, is approximately 5'"x7". This bag is the perfect size to drop in your purse - great for make-up or maybe a notepad and pens (or if you are a mother like me, crayons and snacks!). The ribbon crosses over the front of the bag and it is all held closed by and elastic loop and 2 pretty buttons. Lined with contrasting fabric, it's not only hand but cute... inside and out!


$17 - Bigger Things Pouch

personalize it for $5 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment