About A Cup of Cold Water

Please see the "What I Sell" gadget on the sidebar for a list of items! Directions for placing an order are also on the sidebar.

As much as I love to sew, I am taking only a limited number of orders right now. Three children who are 5 and younger demand much of my spare time and so at least for this season in my life, sewing has to wait in line behind the 6 little hands that need me. BUT... I am working little by little to prepare a selection of ready to ship items! Check back soon!
Please do contact me to inquire about a custom order and I will be sure to get back with you quickly to discuss my availibilty.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PillowCase Dress


My take on the ever popular pillowcase dress! A cute design with contrasting fabric peeking out up top, a band/ruffle OR pretty trim work at the bottom and embellished with a yo-yo pin! Falls right around the knee.
Sizes 3m- 18m: $18
Sizes 2T-4T: $25
Add bloomers for $5!
Baby Booties pictured are an item in the works, however if you are intersted, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Here's an encouraging verse, compliments of throwing our arms wide open: 1 Cor. 15:58

    ReplyDelete